WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM OTHER ART STUDIOS?
- Full access to Trinity Art Studios
- Your own key to come and go as you please
- Designed workspace
- Use of communal studio equipment and tools
- Full use of communal workspace
- Full use of communal areas such as kitchen and meeting space
- Allocated storage areas for equipment, materials and quantity of artworks
- Wall hanging space in our gallery area
- Access to our high speed WI-FI
Trinity Buoy Wharf is a centre for the arts and creative industries. The site boasts a diverse and expansive collection of Creatives including musicians, filmmakers and photographers.
Our neighbours on site include The Royal Drawing School, University of East London Art Department and The Big Draw.
We have venues to meet, eat and drink: Bow Creek Cafe and Fat Boys Diner.
Fully equipped art studio space. 1000 sq ft naturally lit, riverside space
For painters and sculptors, designers and makers
Evenings + Weekend Membership £180 per month
- Geared towards those with other commitments such as full time jobs or school/university.
- Artists on this membership can attend the studio for two evenings per week between the hours of 5pm - 10pm Monday-Friday.
- Plus two weekend sessions per month between the hours of 9am - 5pm Saturday or Sunday.
Amateur/Semi Pro Membership £270 per month
- Geared towards the amateur or semi professional artist who would like part time access to the studio including during daytimes.
- Use of the studio for two days per week during weekday opening times of 10am–6pm Mon-Fri. (alternatively a day session can be swapped for an evening session)
- One session per weekend between the hours of 9am - 5pm Saturday or Sunday
- Limited amount of storage available, completed artworks must be taken home.
Professional Artist Membership £360 per month
- Geared towards the artist who is focused on working professionally.
- This membership has no time restrictions.
- Each member is given a set of keys to the studio enabling 24 hour studio access, 7 days per week.
- Allocation of storage facilities for materials, tools & equipment plus finished artworks.
- Option to be included in our sales and gallery program and assistance to sell work
If none of the above memberships suit your unique circumstance, we are willing to devise a bespoke membership to suit your needs. Simply tell us what you want and we will provide a seperate quote
We require a refundable deposit equivalent to one month’s fee with every successful new applicant.
- Artists may upgrade or downgrade their membership by giving one month’s notice*
- We reserve the right to make changes to these memberships at anytime prior to the artist signing up.
* in the event that all spaces in the desired membership are full then the request to up or downgrade will be put onto a waiting list.